Recommend me some black lug nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris@FreedomMotorsports hooked me up. Thanks Chris!

ysegejys.jpg

4 Wheel Parts can't install my tires and do mid perch until next Thursday.

:rage:

If I could find someone else reliable in Tampa to mount my tires and do mid perch...

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris@FreedomMotorsports hooked me up. Thanks Chris!

ysegejys.jpg

4 Wheel Parts can't install my tires and do mid perch until next Thursday.

:rage:

If I could find someone else reliable in Tampa to mount my tires and do mid perch...

I would say do like I did and do it yourself following RPG's video but with your posts lately you may be better off waiting lol j/k.

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be careful with those. They will rust to the stems and possible shear off when you need to fill a tire

Thanks for the advice Huck. I shall heed it and go the plastic route.

4a8ude5a.jpg

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna go ahead and make the call to Gorilla again because I receive requests for black lugs regularly for stock wheels. Last time I called they said they didn't have anything, but that may have changed. For the lugs listed in that Ebay listing, hopefully the picture isn't of those lugs because if it is, they won't work with the stock wheels because of the bevel at the end where they meet the wheel.

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna go ahead and make the call to Gorilla again because I receive requests for black lugs regularly for stock wheels. Last time I called they said they didn't have anything, but that may have changed. For the lugs listed in that Ebay listing, hopefully the picture isn't of those lugs because if it is, they won't work with the stock wheels because of the bevel at the end where they meet the wheel.

Yeah I didn't think those would work with stock wheels the OP had originally posted about lugs for methods.

Let us know if you can find black lugs for the stockers, I would like to have a set for when I swap between wheel/tire set ups.