Raptor with 37" Baja T/As

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackReef

Reaction score
I've always like this truck. As far as I know, this is simply just a top perch, glass in the front - and +2 in the rear?

6749-march-getting-towed-mexico.jpg

My question is this. Is running glass and top perch enough to clear for full bump and stop? What mods are necessary to run those big 37"s and have ZERO clearance issues while off-roading?

Also, do you guys re-gear or re-calibrate speedo when going to 37"s? Also what backspacing for the wheels in truck above, anybody know?

Not that it matters to much, but how much of a MPG hit do you take running these 37"s?

Thanks

dillonboyd

Reaction score

Top perch, clearanced stock fenders/flares/pinch seam. Still will probably rub some but my wheels have a little more offset than methods

dillonboyd

Reaction score
Do any of you guys fabricate up a inner fender well?

You mean the liners? I have my stock ones in. Going to use nurserts to hold it against the firewall. I can show you pictures of my clearancing the pinch seam and fenders if you need it. Basically notched them where the tire comes back/up

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You mean the liners? I have my stock ones in. Going to use nurserts to hold it against the firewall. I can show you pictures of my clearancing the pinch seam and fenders if you need it. Basically notched them where the tire comes back/up

Did you cut the pinch welds off or did you hammer them flat?