Quick Wheel/Tire Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've tried to understand wheels and offsets, but it's just too damn confusing. I know what I want. Can someone quickly tell me what exact wheel I need to do this....

2010 5.4 Raptor

Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5x17

Fuel Anza D557 wheel (what size?)
http://www.fueloffroad.com/anza-d557-w-12090.htm

Will these wheels be ok for on and offroad use? Is the offset ok?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, including where they might be best to order from? Will probably try to get a package deal somewhere.

Thank you in advance!

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've tried to understand wheels and offsets, but it's just too damn confusing. I know what I want. Can someone quickly tell me what exact wheel I need to do this....

2010 5.4 Raptor

Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5x17

Fuel Anza D557 wheel (what size?)
http://www.fueloffroad.com/anza-d557-w-12090.htm

Will these wheels be ok for on and offroad use? Is the offset ok?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, including where they might be best to order from? Will probably try to get a package deal somewhere.

Thank you in advance!

It looks like there's only one offset available (+6) on those wheels in the 17x8.5 size with 6x135 bolt pattern. That will be okay since you're sticking with 35" tires, but be aware that the wheels will stick out just over 1 inch further than the stockers.

Part number: D55717858950

Last edited:

HTXRaptor

Reaction score
Yeah, if they only have one offset that fits then that's your only option. I have the same tires and I love them. Great looking tread!