Powder Coated My Method Roost Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just got my spares back from powder. Figured I'd do a different color since they're just spares. However I might run blue and red wheels for the weekend. I'll Try to post some pics soon on the truck

BTW the cnc engraver might be up and going again so I'm going to see if I can't engrave the "SVT" outline in the red cap hanging in the back.

@DezertRacer...check these out!

Looking Sweet LEEHWCAP! I love the idea of running the red and blue on your white truck this weekend! Id have to salute that truck! God bless 'Murica!

P.S. Im picking up the lugs you hooked me up with today from the powder coater. Thanks for the hookup!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

yugnat

Reaction score
New member here, had to register after reading this thread - the powder coated Methods look fantastic. My head is spinning looking at all the possible color combos from Prismatic... what do you guys think would look good on a Tuxedo Black truck? Not looking for bright colors but the gray to black tones.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New member here, had to register after reading this thread - the powder coated Methods look fantastic. My head is spinning looking at all the possible color combos from Prismatic... what do you guys think would look good on a Tuxedo Black truck? Not looking for bright colors but the gray to black tones.

Black Chrome II (transparent top coat) over super chrome would look good. You could add casper clear if you wanted to flatten out the shine. My personal choice would be transparent copper over kingsport grey. Looks like rootbeer color. That color would be my choice on a black truck. But I like bright colors obviously

Attachments

• db_file_img_14767_1200xauto.jpg
    db_file_img_14767_1200xauto.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 129
  • db_file_img_12066_575xauto.jpg
    db_file_img_12066_575xauto.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

yugnat

Reaction score
Awesome - thanks for the suggestions! I'll PM you shortly about some caps if that's ok...

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work! Got mine a bout a month ago. Plasti-dipped the inner ring and center to give the bronze/black look. Looks awesome. Roost rims are pretty sweet.