Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a little spare time to get some of the new BMF Pro Series rings powder coated in transparent top coats from prismatic.

And yes I ripped off the Apple commercial and song in the video

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vince's Wheel Center on Methods NV's

Thx Vince - great look!

Attachments

• SVC Vince Center Cap truck.jpg
    SVC Vince Center Cap truck.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 248
  • SVC Vince Center Cap.jpg
    SVC Vince Center Cap.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 241

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's are comparison pics between the 35" Toyo Mts and 37" BFG KO2s and Glassworks fenders.

Toyo 35"
e7a32d4f428b85cc488b9b1852d4f7b9.jpg

BFG 37"
6a61e5bb31fa7fbec6698bb328e7b2a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Did you have to do any cutting for the 37" BFG's to fit? Or just bend over the metal ridge in the rear of the wheel well?

Thx

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not bend the pinch weld in the rear and had no problems at all. I'm running National HDs and 2.5" bumps at 75psi. I drove hard too.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not bend the pinch weld in the rear and had no problems at all. I'm running National HDs and 2.5" bumps at 75psi. I drove hard too.

Every time I see a pic of your truck it makes me want to color match my flares. It just looks so good on yours with the bumper and tires. Damn you stop post pics. Lol. :ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Vince's Wheel Center on Methods NV's

Thx Vince - great look!

They look soooo much better with his center caps. I can't wait for this next batch to get done so mine can look as good as yours.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good @Mluis11! That combo of the machined NV with the black cap with the sliver SVT is killer! Really diggin your truck man. Actually is very similar to mine but just different color scheme. Haha! I got the NV's but all black and the hood wrap too but on my black truck. What tires are you thinking of going to when your stockers run out?