Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toyo RT 35/12.5/17 pics don't really do the tires justice.
c11260f1bcc01bcfa252b12e25869966.jpg

Any more angles on these? How do you like the way they drive?

Rocknron

Reaction score
SPYC-2X what size are the rims and tires and what is done to your truck, the stance looks real good.

Last edited:

SVTCQ

Reaction score
Any more angles on these? How do you like the way they drive?

No other pics right now I'll try and snap a few later. Love the way they drive so far. Very smooth and definitely quieter than I thought they'd be. Try and check them out in person if you have a Toyo dealer nearby.

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some other angles of the Toyo R/T from my truck. I happened to have these on my phone.

IMG_0015.png

IMG_0014.png

I will say this: These are hands-down the best tire I've had on a 4WD truck yet. I've run Nitto Terra Grappler, Nitto Trail Grappler, BFG MT, BFG MT KO2, Goodyear MT/R Kevlar, Cooper STT, Cooper STT Tek2 and probably a few others I can't recall off the top of my head... and for a street driven vehicle that sees moderate off-road use and all-season driving, so far these have the best manners and versatility of any of them.

I'll buy another set without hesitation when the time comes.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some other angles of the Toyo R/T from my truck. I happened to have these on my phone.

IMG_0015.png

IMG_0014.png

I will say this: These are hands-down the best tire I've had on a 4WD truck yet. I've run Nitto Terra Grappler, Nitto Trail Grappler, BFG MT, BFG MT KO2, Goodyear MT/R Kevlar, Cooper STT, Cooper STT Tek2 and probably a few others I can't recall off the top of my head... and for a street driven vehicle that sees moderate off-road use and all-season driving, so far these have the best manners and versatility of any of them.

I'll buy another set without hesitation when the time comes.

How many miles do you have on them? How are they wearing?

How are they in the mud and snow?

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are going on this weekend and mid-perch finally! Along with color match wrapping the flares.

Shane

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 149