Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna go another route but saw a set in person on a new 4runner and was sold definitely pleased with them. They would look wicked with 37s on a terrain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13TerrainCrew

Reaction score
Running a similar setup. Fuel Trophy Anthracite 18x9 +20 w/37 Yokohama's. The Yoko's measure 36.6" The Toyo M/T's 37x13.5 measure a true 37" and are obviously wider. My tire/wheel combo just slightly touches the liner on the driver side at 3/4 lock. The Toyos are gonna rub like crazy unless you top perch or trim a bunch. Just a heads up.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
17x8.5 fuel trophy and 35-12.5-17 toyo mt
71258d60af725b5faabe3bf6f6b1a035.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the options I was seriously considering. I love the Ford Bead locks though so I'm gonna grab black lugs and the actual Ford Racing bead lock rings. Much more aggressive looking than the beauty ring. @str8fast looking good buddy.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the options I was seriously considering. I love the Ford Bead locks though so I'm gonna grab black lugs and the actual Ford Racing bead lock rings. Much more aggressive looking than the beauty ring. @str8fast looking good buddy.

I am doing that now and having the Beadlock ring painted to match. I will post pics when done.