Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Well these look really nice and I think give you the aggressive look like the Goodyears would have. I like the blacked out wheels too...nice look.

I am actually thinking of 37" BFG AT's (more like 36") too when my stockers are worn. What do these pro comp tires measure out to? they definitely have a larger look than the stock tires...probably closer to size to the BFG "37's" than the BFG "35's"

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Well these look really nice and I think give you the aggressive look like the Goodyears would have. I like the blacked out wheels too...nice look.

I am actually thinking of 37" BFG AT's (more like 36") too when my stockers are worn. What do these pro comp tires measure out to? they definitely have a larger look than the stock tires...probably closer to size to the BFG "37's" than the BFG "35's"

They actually measure 34". Go figure.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...wouldnt have thought that. Its deceiving sometimes. Must be the aggressive tread that gives it a bigger look. Id still say it has the look it seems like you were going for. Looks nice!

genus727

Reaction score
Are any of you guys running real beadlocks on the street? I am looking to get true Method 105 NV beadlocks and I was hoping to get your input. I know they aren't DOT approved, but have you had any issues with them? How often do you need to re-torque the bolts?

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0ef92bf073f89d3362f757c002f50bbf.jpg

This picture was taken on day 2 of my ownership. These are BMF 18" with 35" Toyo Open Country MT. I like the more aggressive tire than the factory BFG AT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are any of you guys running real beadlocks on the street? I am looking to get true Method 105 NV beadlocks and I was hoping to get your input. I know they aren't DOT approved, but have you had any issues with them? How often do you need to re-torque the bolts?

Hey, I had the same question a few months ago. Actually got to talk to the guys from Method face to face about this question. They basically told me that they made the NV's (305's) to be the daily driver version of the 105. I think Methods website actually recommends that the beadlocks be re torqued every 200 miles! Asked them about this and they said maybe not that often, but yeah, quite a bit. I don't know about you but I don't want to be retorquing 96 bolts that often...unless you are that hardcore that use truly utilize the real Beadlock.

Saw the 105's and 305's side by side. They are basically identical except for a slight difference in the center cap. I just run mine with no cap at all and painted the hub black. So for me (I daily drive my truck) true beadlocks were not worth it. If you wouldn't mind retorquing bolts every 200-500 miles, then maybe go for it. Also heard that true beadlocks are a pain to balance and keep balanced. But then again, it's all what it's worth to you to have them. To me, NV's (305's) had the same look, with no maintenance.

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, I had the same question a few months ago. Actually got to talk to the guys from Method face to face about this question. They basically told me that they made the NV's (305's) to be the daily driver version of the 105. I think Methods website actually recommends that the beadlocks be re torqued every 200 miles! Asked them about this and they said maybe not that often, but yeah, quite a bit. I don't know about you but I don't want to be retorquing 96 bolts that often...unless you are that hardcore that use truly utilize the real Beadlock.

Saw the 105's and 305's side by side. They are basically identical except for a slight difference in the center cap. I just run mine with no cap at all and painted the hub black. So for me (I daily drive my truck) true beadlocks were not worth it. If you wouldn't mind retorquing bolts every 200-500 miles, then maybe go for it. Also heard that true beadlocks are a pain to balance and keep balanced. But then again, it's all what it's worth to you to have them. To me, NV's (305's) had the same look, with no maintenance.

Not to mention, having non-DOT wheels could majorly increase your liability in any sort of accident.

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just run mine with no cap at all and painted the hub black. So for me (I daily drive my truck) true beadlocks were not worth it. If you wouldn't mind retorquing bolts every 200-500 miles, then maybe go for it. Also heard that true beadlocks are a pain to balance and keep balanced. But then again, it's all what it's worth to you to have them. To me, NV's (305's) had the same look, with no maintenance.

I got my Method NV 305's last week...and also went with the painted hubs. Method's center caps are hideous.

IMG_1854a_zps02cd1ec7.jpg

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She is gonna be pissed...
Nice 37's I have them on 35's. I've been thinking of going 37s. I see that you still have the factory fenders, are you swapping them for aftermarket ones or will you keep the factory one and try to fit those monsters in there?