Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't like the xd addicts I had so I got American eagle wheels 17x9 with +8 offset ...made in America and I love these wheels, $612 bucks shipped, they look like methods and they stick out the same as methods about 1.25 inches from stock...they are perfect

I really like these too and I like the fact that they are Hub Centric Raptor specific right from Am Eagle. One question though, where did you purchase them for $612 shipped?

DucatiKing1

Reaction score
Truck looks great!

Are you running wheel spacers? Both the 24 bolt and 12 bolt Ford "bead lock" wheels have a backspacing of 6.17" which keeps the wheel tucked in the fenders. It would appear that your wheels have less backspacing than that by 1"-1.5" or so...

Do they rub up front? Trimming? Pinch Weld Mod?

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

That question was for Rceccanti...

Rceccanti

Reaction score
First off Merry Christmas!
So to answer ur question, these are the stock wheels with the aftermarket beadlock. I did no extra spacing, simply went to a larger sized tire. 37" KO2.
Ive had no rubbing issues at all. There is a 2" puck spacer in the top of the struts that Ford installed that is still covered under warrenty. This truck is not an offroader, shes a pavement pricess with the occasional cabin road or jobsite. I love these tires they work great in the snow and ice.
I hope this helps man
Best wishes