Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
f110a81e14face160e3b271de5385ed0.jpg

Methodrace NVs. Needs black lugs, should be here tomorrow. And figure something out with the centercaps. Don't have the patience to wait 6-8 weeks from our local guy's offering although the product is great quality from what i understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rceccanti

Reaction score
No perching, Ford offered a 2" hockey puck for the top struts. It doesnt void the warranty if you do it that way. I have no intensions of offroading it with this lift, ive heard bad things... Cheers!

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

R u on mid perch?

Negative, The Ford dealership offered the 2" Puck for a lift in the front struts. They said it doesnt void warranty, i have no intensions of offroading this princess like a prerunner cause in reality its still a hwy truck. I plan to do a longer rear shackle to drop the rear 1 more inch to give it the mild baja stance.
Cheers! seahawks