Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No fat finger on this one. They cost a lot. It's HRE. They're like the Ferrari of the wheel world. Here is their MSRP listing

Attachments

• Untitled 1.jpg
    Untitled 1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 240

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the noise on the road? How about balance at highway+ speeds? These are on my short list as a possibility from stock BFG I've currently got. Others on the list are: GY Duratrac, Cooper ST Maxx, Cooper STT Pro, BFGKO2.

Sorry for the delay...

The ride is slightly louder than stock and expected from a mud tire with that much tread. No regrets at all and love the meaty tire look. Good luck in your decision!

hscraz

Reaction score
Anybody know if method makes special order wheels and how you would go about it? I really want the standard or mesh in the bronze.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

hscraz

Reaction score
That's probably gonna be the way to go about it just not sure I wanted to start modding brand new wheels but what the hell. After some research I found that method does custom finishes but only on their race wheels which are mucho expensive.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk