Poly beads for tire balance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may try these, even though I have read of some people not being happy with them.
Any updates?

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I traded in the vehicle I had these in. I was not 100% happy with them. They seemed to follow a sign wave pattern and go in and out of balance. I did not do much with them cause I traded in the truck weeks after. With that said I might have had to many in or not enough I am not sure. I went off the web site, ordered what they recommended but I am not sure they were all installed by the guys at the shop. I wasnt there watching them so dont know if someone dropped a bag or whatever... All teh reviews are great so I have teh feeling tehy messed up and didnt tell me.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put 10 oz in each of my M/T Toyos, when I mounted them, and have never had any problem. I have been using these for about 6 years now & NEVER had a balance issue, on any of my vehicles, or my customers.

Cummins_Bred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is a bit of a tight a$$ and didn't want to pay for stick on weights. It seems kinda redneck-ish, but you can use the cheap plastic BB gun pellets from walmart for this as well. Had them in my 33x12.50x20 nitto trail grapplers for over 15000 miles. I agree with Hock, they seem to do an in balance/out of balance dance. It is rythmical, very similar to a sine wave, but was very very mild and the wear on the tires was great.(even, no cupping or anything odd) Measure out a cupful, chuck 'em in the tire, mount the tire, and drive. No bags, nice and cheap, self balancing as your tires wear, driving down the road. I will be using them on the new truck when my 37x13.5x22's are ready

Last edited: