POLL: help me decide my next tire size

What size tires should I get!?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tire man...

LOL I try. I was fortunate enough to land an account with BFG under a shop/driver whom I will leave anonymous thus I get tires for stupid cheap. Its not a money making scheme, just trying to help out others struggling to find and fund 37" tires for the raptor. We all know they are crazy expensive, I went through a lot of headaches trying to find mine and got super lucky to land the account with BFG. I get to order however many I would like as often as I want, the amount of tires I order gets tallied towards the shops account and assists with showing BFG they are selling tires and maintaining their "sponsorship" etc.

I have helped a couple guys on the forum. I think some are a bit shy or have some fear about ordering them through me but its no joke. Just glad I can help others in this community in some small way.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
LOL I try. I was fortunate enough to land an account with BFG under a shop/driver whom I will leave anonymous thus I get tires for stupid cheap. Its not a money making scheme, just trying to help out others struggling to find and fund 37" tires for the raptor. We all know they are crazy expensive, I went through a lot of headaches trying to find mine and got super lucky to land the account with BFG. I get to order however many I would like as often as I want, the amount of tires I order gets tallied towards the shops account and assists with showing BFG they are selling tires and maintaining their "sponsorship" etc.

I have helped a couple guys on the forum. I think some are a bit shy or have some fear about ordering them through me but its no joke. Just glad I can help others in this community in some small way.

tumblr_nd72x26vwU1rh1k2ro1_500.gif

On a serious note, I know you're legit.