Plastidipped my wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice look. A significant improvement in my opinion.

I will add that to my "wheel-upgrade" choices. It definitely scores high in the cost category.

Good job!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, glad y'all enjoy it.

I think it looks great! :waytogo:

And no matter what wheels and tires everyone moves to, it's damn near impossible to beat the stock wheels for durability and WEIGHT and the stock BFGs for all-around performance on and off the road. I know people want to personalize/customize their Raptors but mods like this achieve that AND maximize the performance.

I should paint my Ranger blue flame....

Does this mean you don't have a Raptor?

11TUXSCREW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a tux raptor and have plasti dipped my emblems mirror reflectors and front skid plate. This stuff is kick ass looks good and it is very durable if you put the right amount on. It is also easy to take off you just have to create some small tear in it and it peels right off. I am also planning on doing my fenders and bumpers.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a tux raptor and have plasti dipped my emblems mirror reflectors and front skid plate. This stuff is kick ass looks good and it is very durable if you put the right amount on. It is also easy to take off you just have to create some small tear in it and it peels right off. I am also planning on doing my fenders and bumpers.

Pics!!!