Pics of Method Double Standards w/ 35X12.5X17 Toyo MTs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the guys at TMX for hooking me up with wheels and helping out with the decision to go with the Double Standards. Before and after pics, front is set at the middle perch with the new wheels and tires.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 353
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 613
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 334
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 522
  • photo (16).jpg
    photo (16).jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:
OP
OP
PCDan

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loving the before and after! Makes a lot of difference in the look

Thanks, I'm not the first on here with this setup but I thought some same angle before and after pics might be helpful for others. It looks like a completely different truck. Highly recommend Danny and the guys at TMX for anyone looking for Raptor goodies.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow...thanks for posting. You are making my choice for a future set up easier and easier....or more and more difficult.

OP
OP
PCDan

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...thanks for posting. You are making my choice for a future set up easier and easier....or more and more difficult.

Glad it helped. I looked through a lot of pictures and tire and wheel specs and had made up my mind to go with the double standards with the machined rings but my 17 yr old son said we HAD to get all black wheels. Im actually glad we did... and hey I really appreciate your service!! and love your jeep - super cool.

OP
OP
PCDan

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want 35s

The Toyo 35 MTs not only look bigger but they are bigger than other 35s...I've put them side by side with others and they are taller. I think they look right for the height of a Raptor and will still stuff up high in the wells when out wheeling. The Methods are 0mm offset so the wider stance changes the look as well.