Ordered my wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I just ordered wheels for the truck I don't have yet. Centerline Wilderness Vector in a 17x9 5.25" back space. It will take them 2-3 weeks to build. Once they come in they will be powder coated satin black. Black lugs nuts and not running center caps.

Not a high bling factor but a strong light weight forged wheel. 21 pounds in 17x9. Kind of an old school slot mag look. I think in black they will look great on the blue truck.

12256vector.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Centerline wheels are awesome. rotary forged aluminum, super lightweight, high load rating and very reasonably priced. i had a set on my Jeep like 8 years go :D

haha the pic is still on their website

check out this street queen.

p1010020_500x280.jpg

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look into textured black. It's got a little bit of texture and holds up real well.

.....and bird you were definitely keeping it gangsta!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only ******* Birdman stops at a CEMETERY to get photos of his ride...... Nice to see that you were a soulless ***** back then too, Bird!! :roflsquared:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Only ******* Birdman stops at a CEMETERY to get photos of his ride...... Nice to see that you were a soulless ***** back then too, Bird!! :roflsquared:

it's a Native American cemetery, my attempt at being cute (Cherokee, get it?) :jester:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
it was only a street queen in the summer. in the winter i had fun with it

kates001.jpg

:(
jeepcrash.jpg

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered wheels for the truck I don't have yet. Centerline Wilderness Vector in a 17x9 5.25" back space. It will take them 2-3 weeks to build. Once they come in they will be powder coated satin black. Black lugs nuts and not running center caps.

Not a high bling factor but a strong light weight forged wheel. 21 pounds in 17x9. Kind of an old school slot mag look. I think in black they will look great on the blue truck.

12256vector.jpg

Those will look good in black for sure. How does the off-set compare to the factory off-set?

OP
OP
SilverBolt

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Pep,
The stock wheels are 8.5" wide and I believe the back space is 6". These are 9.0" with a back space of 5.25" I should have about 1" additional "poke" over stock.