Ordered my ADV1's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my ADV1's - Got them on!

Ya so what!? Let me have. I can take it... God knows my wife is going to lol.:smiley-face-popcorn

I got the 6 spoke but I went a little different on the finishes. Brushed aluminum center with a matte brushed aluminum lip. Nice contrast to me. They looked sick in the showroom. Plus black wheels are so played out to me.

Last edited:

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love ADV1 rims. I wanted a set for my Z06 so damn bad.

Didnt sell it yet?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Ya so what!? Let me have. I can take it... God knows my wife is going to lol.:smiley-face-popcorn

I got the 6 spoke but I went a little different on the finishes. Brushed aluminum center with a matte brushed aluminum lip. Nice contrast to me. They looked sick in the showroom. Plus black wheels are so played out to me.

You shoulda spent that money on twin turbo kit. I'd be jealous

OP
OP
Goofball

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen.

6 week build time so don't hold your breath! let me see if I can get some pics of the finishes at least.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

I will add that these wheels are works of art. They are unbelievable. Plus made in the USA (even though its California lol) which was a selling point for me.

IRONMAN

Reaction score

No bashing here.
Love these wheels, good choice.
And yes post pics when you get them.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didnt sell it yet?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

You shoulda spent that money on twin turbo kit. I'd be jealous

No it's not sold yet. I had a decent offer but I turned it down because I wasn't 100% on the Raptor yet. I'm kind of kicking myself for that now.

OP
OP
Goofball

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to drag up my own thread but all the nut talk has me thinking... Im trying to figure out if I need to get some new lug nuts for the new ADV's? Especially all the reading about gorilla nuts. If i need new nuts I want to get new nuts now. I can just throw my nuts on my wives night stand for the time being until my wheels come in.