Options for Center Cap for Method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody Ever figure out an alternative to this? I could have sworn somebody had some kind of different "cap" on here at some point.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Method had one on their website but it's not available.

Ratttlllleee cannn is the way to go.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've lost all mine offroading. I don't mind running without them, but if I ever decide to replace them I'll just grab a general purpose adhesive from Lowe's, add a bead of that and the problem should be solved.

Juicehead

Reaction score
If you guys have any idead of an aluminum cap style, let me know as I have access to solidworks and a CNC.

I was thinking if doing just a flat aluminum cap that pops in. I will try to post up some solid models when I get some time.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
If you guys have any idead of an aluminum cap style, let me know as I have access to solidworks and a CNC.

I was thinking if doing just a flat aluminum cap that pops in. I will try to post up some solid models when I get some time.

I think you could find a decent market for a cap like that.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just a flat piece of matte black powdered aluminum with FRF logos!! :)

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so did they ever make that billet cap? I think it would look great in Fox shock blue.