Options for Center Cap for Method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The open end lugs look awesome! I cant stand when the lugs stick out a mile.

Yeah I love the look....I had a set powder coated to match but the got all chipped up. I changed wheel to ss bolts and went with ss lugs....look nice...just nervous about northeast salt destruction....I isually go back to stockers for the winter....def will if I can't find better lugs to protect studs

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I love the look....I had a set powder coated to match but the got all chipped up. I changed wheel to ss bolts and went with ss lugs....look nice...just nervous about northeast salt destruction....I isually go back to stockers for the winter....def will if I can't find better lugs to protect studs

I'm gonna check with a few of my lug nut vendors to see if they offer a shorter closed lug that will work with the stud length. My truck is still a few weeks out so I haven't ordered anything yet.

Jdmmd

Reaction score
CNC Method center caps

Yeah I love the look....I had a set powder coated to match but the got all chipped up. I changed wheel to ss bolts and went with ss lugs....look nice...just nervous about northeast salt destruction....I isually go back to stockers for the winter....def will if I can't find better lugs to

Really late to the party.... Can these CNC Method caps still be obtained??

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Vince, late to the party, how can get a set of your cntr caps??

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I love the look....I had a set powder coated to match but the got all chipped up. I changed wheel to ss bolts and went with ss lugs....look nice...just nervous about northeast salt destruction....I isually go back to stockers for the winter....def will if I can't find better lugs to

Really late to the party.... Can these CNC Method caps still be obtained??

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Vince, late to the party, how can get a set of your cntr caps??

Email me if you havent already. New batch in process! [email protected]

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Find anything?

Yes actually. They 1.38" tall opposed to 2" you see everyone running. They only have them in chrome. I'm gonna try a set when my wheels get back from the powder coater to see if the depth is deep enough to clear the length of the stud. Worse case scenario I may have to trim the very tip of the stud off where this no threads. We'll see though. I should know next week.