Options for Center Cap for Method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look on method. They have a flat, red ring that replaces the cap. It looks pretty cool. Im thinking of ordering them for my truck

If you can find out where to get these , please let us know. I've asked around and no one has them. I also emailed Method hoping they could tell me, but didn't get a response.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I tried a while back too. I emailed them again today though. The ring looks pretty cool
product-image-custom-hub-ring.png

OP
OP
FAMARO

FAMARO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have a set, so if anyone has a set of the Methods Standard, can you get me in INTER DIMENSION of the wheel hub?

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried a while back too. I emailed them again today though. The ring looks pretty cool
product-image-custom-hub-ring.png

I emailed again today and got response, no good news though:

Hello Jeff,
Those red rings are not avail. yet. We are still waiting for the sample part to approve for manufacturing.

Jaime Zamora
Method Race Wheels

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I emailed again today and got response, no good news though:

Hello Jeff,
Those red rings are not avail. yet. We are still waiting for the sample part to approve for manufacturing.

Jaime Zamora
Method Race Wheels

Lol. I emailed him today too. He is a friend of a friend. Probably got 20 emails on the subject.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. I emailed him today too. He is a friend of a friend. Probably got 20 emails on the subject.

Ha, poor guy. I told him I'd take the first set, but since you know him you might be able to snag them first when they're ready.

No worries - if you happen to have them on the Texas Raptor Run and I don't, just believe me when I say I saw them fly off on the trail !

:hidesbehindsofa:

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First let me say your wheels look great! But why should you have to put up with this whith what you paid for these rims ? If you are using them or not on principle alone this is wrong; at least to me.

OP
OP
FAMARO

FAMARO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also emailed them...LOL got the following reply: "Not yet, we are still waiting for the sample parts to be approved. So no ETA or pricing yet".