(the One and Only) Tire size.. (thread)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SDHQ has 37" Grabbers mounted on their Rap. There are pics in their Supporting Vendor section. You'd have to check with Ryan regarding whether or not he's rubbing and what if any modifications he's done to accommodate them. I know down the road he's intending to do a long travel suspension setup.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SDHQ has 37" Grabbers mounted on their Rap. There are pics in their Supporting Vendor section. You'd have to check with Ryan regarding whether or not he's rubbing and what if any modifications he's done to accommodate them. I know down the road he's intending to do a long travel suspension setup.

I remember he said they rubbed and he trimmed some stuff in the wheel well I think...

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best place to post I suppose, I have **** Cepek DC-2s off my 08 F150. The bolt pattern is the same 6-135. They are 17x9 and specs show back spacing as 4-1/2 offset -12mm. I know they will fit, but what am I looking at with this backspacing and offset mumbo-jumbo. Will they rub the fenders or stick out past the flares? Plus at full travel on the shocks do I risk slamming the tire into the fenders due to the displacement of the tires?