(the One and Only) Tire size.. (thread)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What is the biggest tire that can fit on stock?

Yes, I said it. :crazy:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
35" diameter by 12.50" width. Anything larger will rub pretty bad on compression. The stock tire size rubs the inner fender wheel wells as is. Keeping the stock wheel back space and width helps prevent rubbing as well.

37 inch tire will rub and probably remove your fender wells for you on full compression.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Yes please...maybe you can create an Abyss and put all gas mileage, tire size and 5.4 vs 6.2 threads in there so we never have to read another one again!!

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yes please...maybe you can create an Abyss and put all gas mileage, tire size and 5.4 vs 6.2 threads in there so we never have to read another one again!!

Ha ha. I knew I would see a post like this :roflsquared:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score

x2.

A FAQ or knowledge base section.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i slammed my tire in to my fender this weekend. stock tires with less offset wheels...doesn't take much