Offset Method wheels with 37's question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigMikeVP

Reaction score
I havent had alot of time to research and I know im probably beating a dead horse..

But I want to pick up a set of these method beadlock wheels with + offset.

Not really sure about backspacing and what clears etc. I hate the look of the tucked stock offset, not to mention the lack of space between control arms because of it.

I briefly read some issue with bottoming out on fenders? was kind of thinking of going 37's as well.

Can someone chime in that has done both and let me know what I need to do as well as post pictures? Would be greatly appreciated

OP
OP
B

BigMikeVP

Reaction score
Yes A-aron. I did. My answers i am seeking aren't in that sticky. Thanks for trying to be a forum ranger though.

Thank you to the couple of people that pm'd me info and pics. Much appreciated.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
I havent had alot of time to research and I know im probably beating a dead horse..

But I want to pick up a set of these method beadlock wheels with + offset.

Not really sure about backspacing and what clears etc. I hate the look of the tucked stock offset, not to mention the lack of space between control arms because of it.

I briefly read some issue with bottoming out on fenders? was kind of thinking of going 37's as well.

Can someone chime in that has done both and let me know what I need to do as well as post pictures? Would be greatly appreciated

I have the 37 bfg k02's and methods with 8.5 inch width with 0 offset. My truck was completely stock when I threw them on, and let me tell u the rubbing is significant.
I've rubbed my liners and they are now both broken on each side exposing the metal behind them. As far as bottoming out and hitting the fender liners, I'm sure they would under full compression. I think top perch is the way to go if u have an 11 or 10. If not go to mid, beat ur pinch welds and look up the thread on "additional info on trimming fenders to run 37's" or just get fiberglass.