OEM Ford FX Appearance Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone use these on their Raptor?

Same wheels off FX4 and Tremor....

Black six spoke OEM wheels...

I have been searching on and off for 6 months for a 2nd set of wheels for my Black Raptor and I know I want Black Wheels, and while I would love Five Star Wheels the closest thing I can find, but still cannot get 100% verification they will fit, are the Black Rhino Everest Wheels...so I started looking at the FX4 wheels...

Just want to make sure these 20"x8.5 Wheels will fit on our trucks. Thanks.

OP
OP
B

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Everest wheels fit. But the offset is too conservative for my taste. I'm looking for a similar style wheel.

Yes, you and I talked about the "offset" in that other thread. :hands:

I would really love to see a set on a Raptor to know if they are not for me either...but what about the FX4 Black Six Spokes? Any reason they would not fit? I am thinking the same 305-50-20 Tires I ran on my 08 Sierra Denali with a 2'' leveling kit...should MORE than fit on the Raptor as is since we run 35" tires as stock.

Being a Ford F150/Expedition Wheel to begin with it should fit the Raptor fine right?

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing they would have a higher offset and look weird on the Raptor but not positive on that.

OP
OP
B

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are killing me with this offset stuff lol.

If I recall a HIGHER offset will push the wheels towards the truck and tuck them/the tires inside of the fenders...which you guys don't want right...

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Here is that other thread...
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f25/black-rhino-rims-16833/index3.html

I just confirmed the FX4/Tremor Wheels have a +44 Offset...which I know you guys hate, but the pic of the PEAK wheels from Black Rhino, which like the Everest, have a +30 Offset to me look fine.

I still think the width of the tire will help to offset the offset to some degree...and running a 305 will look mean no matter what.

What are the Stock Raptor Wheel Offsets?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A higher (positive, greater than +36) offset will bring the wheels IN more. A lower offset than +36 (ie. +6, 0, -12) will make the wheels stick OUT more. Here's a couple diagrams that might help: a4aguta4.jpg
u8u7una7.jpg