OEM Ford Beadlocks or OEM Factory Wheels

OEM Beadlocks or OEM Factory stocks look better

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yes. For $720 per ring. Plus $8 per mounting bolt.

I have a set of used non-SE rings I'm selling. You could buy all 4 of them and have them painted for much less that $720.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Joe, for curiosity sake, do you have a ford part number for SE rings and bolts? As you know I have another set via a trade but another guy I was working with was asking me.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So do you have the SE beauty rings?

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

I could but I also like the red inset color on the SVT and the factory durability.

Mine are new and untouched, and I would love to trade a SE Beaty ring set for mine in new condition for sure plus maybe I could offer 100$ as well.

The factory rings are just painted, they are not powder coated. I wouldn't worry about durability as an issue. The inset could be painted in. I don't think anyone would trade for none SE and to buy them from Ford for $750/each, would just be stupid, IMO..

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The factory rings are just painted, they are not powder coated. I wouldn't worry about durability as an issue. The inset could be painted in. I don't think anyone would trade for none SE and to buy them from Ford for $750/each, would just be stupid, IMO..

Agreed.

That's why I listed them for 1/3 the price. Lol... still seems ridiculous. Guess that's why I haven't sold any yet.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just saying that if somebody had SE rings, and planned on powder coating them black, I would trade my non SE rings for that purpose and some cash.

That's all.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a SE and want to take off my SE rings and put them away so they are still in mint and get a set of non SE rings and powder coat them . Yukon, how much you asking for the rings ?