OEM Ford Beadlocks or OEM Factory Wheels

OEM Beadlocks or OEM Factory stocks look better

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beadlocks hands down, much better looking! I really the original Raptor wheels, the second gen. ones don't like at all.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the darker gray rings on the SE bead locks. If I could trade out from my factory non SE Beauty rings for some of those I would , but I much prefer the beadlocks either way .

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like the darker gray rings on the SE bead locks. If I could trade out from my factory non SE Beauty rings for some of those I would , but I much prefer the beadlocks either way .

Just have the rings powder coated a darker Gray Metallic.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This !! I plan on powder coating mine black. And what are you guys smoking lol, the stock wheels aren't even close. Esp on silver

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This !! I plan on powder coating mine black. And what are you guys smoking lol, the stock wheels aren't even close. Esp on silver

So do you have the SE beauty rings?

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Just have the rings powder coated a darker Gray Metallic.

I could but I also like the red inset color on the SVT and the factory durability.

Mine are new and untouched, and I would love to trade a SE Beaty ring set for mine in new condition for sure plus maybe I could offer 100$ as well.