Not sure how I feel about this...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once you mount those you are done! Send them back and get new ones! Hopefully they are paying for the shipping etching

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe there's even hesitation about this one..asking you "What would you like to do about it ?"

Those things should have been sent back immediately and demand new ones/plus shipping reimbursement along with a discount for the wait/and inconvenience.

There should be no questions asked!

OP
OP
Raptor_Josh

Raptor_Josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i purchased these brand new and had them powder coat them for me. They are not actual beadlocks. Method double standards.

I have made a deal with them and I'm bringing that rim to a local dealership and getting it redone there. They are paying for it to get done. So all and all everything working out.

Also the boss has told me he is going to be personally overseeing QCing cause he wasn't happy with what happen here either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

I had a powdercoater mess up my rings and took almost 2 months giving me the run around. They fixed the issue and gave me all 4 for free. When they give it to you for free, its hard to complain about the work as I wanted the SVT in red which they ended up never doing so I purchased the inserts from Design n Signs.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's minor but still worth getting right, from a quality standpoint.

Those areas missing paint will likely grow, with paint adhesion issues in several places you have a legit cause for concern long term.