New Wheels and Tires FINALLY on the truck!! Fuel Trophy's/Toyo MTs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a nightmare trying to get a set of Method NVs to my door, I ordered a set of Fuel Trophy's in Anthracie with the black beauty rim. Got them installed this past Wednesday. Wheels are 18x9 +20 offset. Tires are Toyo Open Country MT in 315/70/18. So far I am loving them, a little disappointed in the tire width, was hoping they would be a little wider. I am on midperch in the front and a +1" block in the rear. Pics also show the addition of the OEM HIDs as well.

Edit - sorry, can't figure out why two of the pics want to rotate...

OP, can you take a direct side view photo?

OP
OP
L

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP, can you take a direct side view photo?

Sorry, sold the truck and wheels, the pics in the OP are the only ones I have.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

are these not 13" wide?

I'm having a bitch of a time figuring out what wheels and tires to go with

I REALLY like the 36"x13" profile of those 315/70r18's BUT

would this tire rub at all with the D552 with the +1 offset? why did you go with +20?

I wanted to stay as close to the OEM offset as possible so I went with the +20 offset (OEM is +34 if I recall correctly). I didn't want them to stick out to far past the fender flares.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

quick question OP: the 1 inch block in the rear, may i ask what its for and if it hurts or helps with ride or height of truck? Thanks in advance.

It did nothing for the ride of the truck or rubbing for that matter, plenty of clearance in the rear already. The block was merely to keep some of the factory rake after moving the front to mid-perch. We tow (well, used to, truck is sold now and just have a Jeep for the time being) and I hate the saggy diaper look of a truck towing with the rear down. We did not have this look with the factory rake so I wanted the blocks to keep the same rake. The block set I used was adjustable (kind of a cool design, no way it can shift or move) and so I kept about 1" of rake between the front and rear.