new wheels/tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LdkQV.jpg
aX7wU.jpg

just some cheap ultra whatevers i found on tirerack. Will end up using these as winter wheels once i get a nice set of wheels to run.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice aggressive look with a military flair.

Sneakers look nice too.

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, about the lugs they were supposed to be black. The shop also "kept" a set of lugs so i need to sort that shit out in the AM as well.

But yes, black lugs are going to be put on it ASAP. And they dont look bad for the cheap ass wheels they are. A bit lighter then stock, and a bit lighter then the other options from tirerack as well.

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
indeed.jpg

besides that not much to improve on the side profile...
that is until RPG releases there new line of products(Rock sliders & front/Rear bumpers).

Yeah sliders and a front bumper are up next along with underbody armor/skids.

I left a damn nice imprint of the bottom of the gas tank in a pile of mud i buried myself in this last weekend.

Next time i want it to be skidplate imprints..

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was surfing tirerack, that was my favorite of the group too. They look sweet! :headbang:

Banned
Reaction score
thats a sweet looking setup man. i love it

I left a damn nice imprint of the bottom of the gas tank in a pile of mud i buried myself in this last weekend.

Next time i want it to be skidplate imprints..

raptors dont have a gas tank skid plate?!