New wheels inc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Upen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well finally got word back on my wheels from OMF. They are shipping today. they sent me a pic of one of them so i thought I'd share it. Only thing missing in the pick are the anthracite rock stars.

Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• PBF_7181small.jpg
    PBF_7181small.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 117

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ! Look forward to seeing them on your Truck. Mine are do in next week .
What did they set you back $

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking wheels, they will set your raptor apart from the rest, did you send them the wheels, and have them add the rings?

OP
OP
Upen

Upen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They ordered everything for me. The hold up was on centerline. They had to machine the wheels so it took awhile.

OP
OP
Upen

Upen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also need some tire suggestions for when they get here. Fire away boys.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think because they have a bit of a jeep look about them, a mud terrain might look really good.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nitto Trail Grapplers. Not as aggressive as the Mud Grapplers but still an aggressive tire

OP
OP
Upen

Upen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of toyo MT's gettin tossed on. Should have it all ready for pics tomorrow.

As for cost. For the wheels all the machining to add the rings and all the powder coating it ran me around 2k.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I have a set of toyo MT's gettin tossed on. Should have it all ready for pics tomorrow.

As for cost. For the wheels all the machining to add the rings and all the powder coating it ran me around 2k.

I put those Toyo's on my Methods and really am starting to not like them. First of all it cut down on my being such a hooligan off road because they have such tenacious grip on terra firma. I like how I can slide the BFG's around.

They noticeably increase uncrease unsprung weight making the Raptor more heavy footed and cloppy as well. I have put the stock wheels and tires back on for the summer.

But they (Toyo's) do rock in the mud!

YMMV.