New Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tnsbruce

Reaction score
They will be almost Matte Black - bolts will stay original color. Need to order Grabbers from SDHQ. I had to buy a new torque wrench for the bead bolts that would handle 20-24 ft/lbs. I will post pics when the wheels are back from powder and then when mounted.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats going to look very good!
Im liking it

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They will be almost Matte Black - bolts will stay original color. Need to order Grabbers from SDHQ. I had to buy a new torque wrench for the bead bolts that would handle 20-24 ft/lbs. I will post pics when the wheels are back from powder and then when mounted.
Did they come with grade 8 bolts? Also, it may have been overkill but I torqued mine down in 5 lbs increments up to 20 lbs and have never had one come loose. Going slow and patience is key. Good luck with them.

OP
OP
T

tnsbruce

Reaction score
Yes - they have 6 radial lines = Grade 8. What is your opinion of putting some Loctite 242 (medium) on them before installation?