New Wheels For 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Do you actually think Method would release a wheel and not have it fit the Raptor?

Yes in fact the Methods I have on my Sport Trac do not come in the Raptor bolt pattern. I went as far ask the 2 guys who started/own Method and they both told me there was no chance of getting them for my Raptor.

At the time we had 3 trucks with Methods and wanted that specific wheel on the new truck, so I went with Fuels instead

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes in fact the Methods I have on my Sport Trac do not come in the Raptor bolt pattern. I went as far ask the 2 guys who started/own Method and they both told me there was no chance of getting them for my Raptor.

At the time we had 3 trucks with Methods and wanted that specific wheel on the new truck, so I went with Fuels instead
Yes, we all know that Method makes wheels for other then full sized trucks.
But I know that you know that that is not the subject here.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you actually think Method would release a wheel and not have it fit the Raptor?

Anyway, yes it fits and has the same specs as all the method wheels before it.

Hole | Magnesium | Method Race Wheels

Haha, I figured as much, Methods are more common than the stock wheels on Raptors but I haven't seen any pics with the Hole's on our trucks.