New Walker Evans Legacy Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I'm saying is that odds are this wheel came from the same factory as a few other wheels

Walker Evans has been acquired by Ultra. Ultra uses their own factory to produce these wheels.

But a lot of companies do have crossover. Fuel, Hostile and Black Rhino all have wheels that are produced in the same factory. Not all of them but some of them. Ultra does have their own factory in china though. Unless (dramatic music bum bum bum) Ultra makes Method! Lol jk. I doubt they would use Ultra's factory.

Last edited:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't Ultra known for being a "knock off" wheel company?

To say that these new Walker Evans don't look like NV knock off is crazy to me, but I guess everyone has their own opinion and @LEEHWCAP you know wheels a whole more than I do. But I got to say to the average eye like mine, they definitely look like knock offs.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't Ultra known for being a "knock off" wheel company?

To say that these new Walker Evans don't look like NV knock off is crazy to me, but I guess everyone has their own opinion and @LEEHWCAP you know wheels a whole more than I do. But I got to say to the average eye like mine, they definitely look like knock offs.

It's all I look all day lol. I see the similarities but I think they're different enough. Ultra probably does knock off a few designs but they're nothing like Eagle. Eagle is the worst. They're not even subtle about it.

Attachments

• ae 1.png
    ae 1.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 316
  • method 1.jpg
    method 1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 421
  • ae rehab.png
    ae rehab.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 336
  • rehab.jpg
    rehab.jpg