New Toyo R/T Tire Coming September

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Pros:
-True 35
-3 ply sidewall

Con: 10 lbs heavier than stock (8 lbs lighter than the MT - it is listed at 83 lbs)

I really like the looks of these. Definitely interested to hear some first impressions.

Last edited:

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing to note, 37s only come in 20" wheels...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wish they had a little more siping. Definitely like MT performance but not in snow on the road.

captainphx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't have to worry about the unsprung weight that these tires will add to your truck because they will lighten your wallet by much more....Treaddepot.com currently shows the Toyo R/T 35 X 12.5 X 17's @ $999.99 a tire!!!!!

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't have to worry about the unsprung weight that these tires will add to your truck because they will lighten your wallet by much more....Treaddepot.com currently shows the Toyo R/T 35 X 12.5 X 17's @ $999.99 a tire!!!!!

Tread Depot has had those prices listed for every size for the past few weeks. They are not accurate.

^^That can't be the real price, can it?

It's not. They are priced less than the MT's. Some companies may try to get more while they're new but the set I have on order with my supplier and it is less than the MT's. I'm sure most companies will have their sites updated this week.

LindsayEOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's good. I was getting a bit worried since I was planning on trying these. Thanks Leehwcap