New Toyo R/T Tire Coming September

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just read an article about Toyo releasing their new R/T in Spetember. Supposed to be more aggressive than their AT but less aggressive than their MT. They're good looking tires, now only if they make them weigh less than 81lbs for 35x12.50x17...

Here is the Off-Road article
Sneak Peek: New Toyo Tires Open Country R/T | Off-Road.com Blog

Here are a few pics.

2v8fvqt.jpg
2i5eut.jpg
2n8a6ic.jpg

Last edited:

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
That looks great! May be an alternative to the M/T for me since I dont go mudding but the a/t isnt aggressive enough for my taste. But honestly the m/t is great in the dirt, gravel etc.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, the A/T II is about 70 lbs, so I wonder if these will split the difference, which would be about 75 lbs.

You are correct. 70lbs on the AT2. 75lb would be nice. Then again you never know with Toyo. Their AT2 35x12.50R18 weighs more than their 17" and 20" so maybe we'll get a 60lb Toyo RT 35x12.50x17 lol. Wishful thinking but it would be nice

Last edited:

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similar tread pattern to the Wrangler Duratracs but in the land of ice and snow more siping would be appreciated.