NEW Tires Pics + Review: Kanati Mud Hog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy I work with runs them on his Dodge 3500 35xSomethingx20 are his size. I have the Duratracs. Parked side by side they are identical in looks.

I know it's a different truck and driving conditions so not exactly an apple to apple comparison but I know he is super happy with them. We were just talking about them last week. Wear is good on them, traction is the same as Duratracs as they are identical tread pattern. He tows some serious weight and has logged quite a few miles with no complaints from him.
Yeah made in China but most all tires are made in some third world shit hole of some-sort these days anyway.

Even if you get a few thousand less miles out of them for the price difference it would be a wash and worth a shot.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A guy I work with runs them on his Dodge 3500 35xSomethingx20 are his size. I have the Duratracs. Parked side by side they are identical in looks.

I know it's a different truck and driving conditions so not exactly an apple to apple comparison but I know he is super happy with them. We were just talking about them last week. Wear is good on them, traction is the same as Duratracs as they are identical tread pattern. He tows some serious weight and has logged quite a few miles with no complaints from him.
Yeah made in China but most all tires are made in some third world shit hole of some-sort these days anyway.

Even if you get a few thousand less miles out of them for the price difference it would be a wash and worth a shot.

thanks for the reply. does he have an opinion on the road manners on the highway? im currently running an mt and love the look but the ride is pretty rough on the highway. still want an aggressive tread pattern but something a little smoother above 50 mph

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He did say he liked them on the highway. Oddly enough another guy who is running Duratracs on his Silverado was bitching about how they would walk around on the highway and didn't like them. Probably more of a chevy problem than a tire problem as both of us really liked ours.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply. does he have an opinion on the road manners on the highway? im currently running an mt and love the look but the ride is pretty rough on the highway. still want an aggressive tread pattern but something a little smoother above 50 mph

Did you ever put the trail hogs on your truck?

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else running Kanati's? I saw @dunewhore on IG loves them and he beats the crap out of his trucks.