New Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there are plenty of posts - I have been reading for a couple of years now. I mainly pull my boat and light off roading with my truck but want a more aggressive look to match the truck. BFG KO2s - Nitto Trail Grapplers or Goodyear Duramaxs? Or some other I am not considering? Thanks!

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for an AT/MT hybrid, Toyo RTs or Cooper ST MAXX are a couple others to consider. I have the RTs and like them so far.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The BF Goodrich KO2s are a wise choice. Aggressive looking, low on road noise, and handle great in all types weather.

PICT0008_zpsp7ndpzki.jpg

PICT0004_zpsu7sf7tmm.jpg

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Have to go with the KO2 35X12.5-17...

Very quiet on the highway, was excellent on the rock in Moab (Not so good with gooey mud but no tires did well that day!) and I just ran 520+ miles off-road from Reno to Vegas in some nasty, harsh terrain the the tires never skipped a beat with no chunking at all!

Attachments

• IMG_2343.jpg
    IMG_2343.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 134

Monstarapta

Reaction score
Lots of good choices. I was between KO2's and duratracs. Went with Duratracs because I found a better deal and Wilson's recommendation. They have been great. Much more quiet on the highway than stock. Can't go wrong either way