New rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for a good set of black lug nuts?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Gorilla lugs are the best IMO, that's what I got. They have the safety lug socket too so it's a little harder for someone to steal your wheels.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck looks good. I never cared for the all black look on the Lightnings, but love it for the Raptors.

Y'all are making me want to buy wheels now instead of waiting for DTD's March sale.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck looks good. I never cared for the all black look on the Lightnings, but love it for the Raptors.

Y'all are making me want to buy wheels now instead of waiting for DTD's March sale.
Do it.... what's a $100 saved anyways lol

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Don't know why you need to wait. AutoAnything has them...WARM20 is the promo code, and for whatever reason, despite saying method is excluded...it works. Just ordered 4 NV's for $640 shipped