New Nitto Ridge Grappler or BfGoodrich Ko2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jcv838

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to buy new tires. Think I have narrowed it down to theses two. Still unsure which to go with. Need some help. Which would you guys rather run on your trucks?

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
just switched to Toyo RTs, from BFGs and Falken. Great tire so far, more aggressive than the previous two.

Jwolf

Reaction score
Just put a set of KO2 on , approx. 2500 miles on them, they provide my 2013 supercab a smoother ride at all speeds , no tire noise, running 44psi (cold) could not be more satisfyd. I will say,,,it appears to have improved gas milage by "almost" a mile per gallon ,at hwy speeds,,,they are a heavier tire than the previous BFG A/T, same tread pattern , more rubber on the sidewalls,not sure way,, everything else is the same with my driving patterns,,

one observation is they seem very sensitive to psi, the dealer that installed them put 42 psi , after a few days I put 44 psi, noticable diffrence.

13terrainraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put a set of KO2 on , approx. 2500 miles on them, they provide my 2013 supercab a smoother ride at all speeds , no tire noise, running 44psi (cold) could not be more satisfyd. I will say,,,it appears to have improved gas milage by "almost" a mile per gallon ,at hwy speeds,,,they are a heavier tire than the previous BFG A/T, same tread pattern , more rubber on the sidewalls,not sure way,, everything else is the same with my driving patterns,,

one observation is they seem very sensitive to psi, the dealer that installed them put 42 psi , after a few days I put 44 psi, noticable diffrence.

I was told by an old timer rep, at BFG/MICHELIN, that the tread on the side wall is to help prevent side wall cuts.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the way the new Nittos look, but I have 11k on my KO2's.

Really smooth on the road. No noise or vibration, and have better offroad traction in similar areas I took the KO's through.
No complaints so far.

What's the price difference between the two, for you?

OP
OP
J

Jcv838

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$275 for the bfgoodrich 315/70 r17, and $286 for the nitto 35x12.50 r17