New Fuel Rims!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey. I just noticed that Fuel Offroad just added a new size for the D551-D552. 18" x 10"? There's no spacing info, nor lug pattern information either yet. There shouldn't be any issues with that size right? Rubbing? Stress on the Knuckle/Spindle? Obviously no matter what wheel or tire package, you're probably going to rip the wheel wells out on a "G-out" right? I know this size is new to me. I never noticed it until today. I like the look of a fat wheel and tire combo. That's just my opinion. But just curious as to what the experts thought about it?

P.S. Just checked Toyo's website. They have a 36" for an 18" wheel.
18 LT315/70R18 (36X13.00R18) 127/124Q BSW E 360560
I'm starting to like the idea more and more.

Last edited:

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's all the fuss about fake beadlocks? One of the most popular Raptor wheels (IMO) is Method Race wheels. Most of these are faux-beadlocks. All beadlocks are NOT street legal and a number of tire stores will NOT install them. People like the look and buy them - it's not that complicated.

I'd go even further and guess that many other beadlock-looking wheels are not real beadlocks.

msayewich

Reaction score
i hate to be preforming CPR on this old thread but has anyone had any rubbing or troubles with the Tropy 20's with stock perch?