New BFG T/A KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just look at the tread. They will pack up just like the older bfgs. Absolutely dont clean out and thats the most important on snow. As for ice its all about how you drive no tire will save stupidity

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you are assuming they are horrible but do not have any experience with them..
Plenty of guys have run the factory stock ones at snowball and said they did fine.
Seeing how my truck will see snow once in a blue moon I would actually like to try them out and not assume how they will work out.

rptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snowball= 1 ft of powder. With 4x4 on u can use drags and make it out. Try doing 2x4 in 1 ft of snow with stock bfgs. U wont get very far.
As for winter i think i know what im talking about I drive canadian ice roads. Even worst to worst fleet trucks here dont run bfgs

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like I said I am not looking for a Snow Tire. My truck will see snow very very rarely, but if the new BFG's are better in the snow and I like the new pattern and sidewall I would like to have them over the KO's for the Snoball. They say they have redesigned the tread so until tested its a guess if they are better or not.

If I was still living in CO I would have a set of studded Goodyears for the winter driving up in the mountains. But down here in FL with a couple trips up north a year does not make sense to have a winter set

rptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id just just a AT or a MT. Hell dont even need to stud em. Unless you are planning on doing some ice racin on a frozen lake :)
My raptor sees crazy winters and ive run every tire there almost is from mud graps to what i have now mtr kevlar in 40x14.50x17

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Id just just a AT or a MT. Hell dont even need to stud em. Unless you are planning on doing some ice racin on a frozen lake :)
My raptor sees crazy winters and ive run every tire there almost is from mud graps to what i have now mtr kevlar in 40x14.50x17

Man that ankle sure has you down and bored out of your mind

rptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just sayin that the tread pattern changed a little but still doesnt clean out! Ive seen those utube vids

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So does anyone know if these are currently available? looks like they are on backorder from a lot of retailers?

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So does anyone know if these are currently available? looks like they are on backorder from a lot of retailers?

My supplier had 2 sets in stock yesterday , I'll send you over a Pm.

-Jeff