New BFG T/A KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So frustrated with the late arrival of our size in these tires. They use raptors in a bunch of the ads and test info. I was at SEMA and they had a whole set just sitting around on various stands. I begged and pleaded and got no where even when I said I'd have to buy Exo Grapplers. I emailed BFG and offered to pay MSRP and didn't get a response either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So frustrated with the late arrival of our size in these tires. They use raptors in a bunch of the ads and test info. I was at SEMA and they had a whole set just sitting around on various stands. I begged and pleaded and got no where even when I said I'd have to buy Exo Grapplers. I emailed BFG and offered to pay MSRP and didn't get a response either.

I take it you're looking for the 17's? I got a set of 35x12.50R18's the other day for a buddy. My vendor still hasn't even got the 17" part number loaded in their system yet. Said he was unaware when they'd be coming in.

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take it you're looking for the 17's? I got a set of 35x12.50R18's the other day for a buddy. My vendor still hasn't even got the 17" part number loaded in their system yet. Said he was unaware when they'd be coming in.

Yeah, I was hoping for those. I've thought about getting the 18s but I haven't made up my mind about wheels yet and don't feel like rushing it and changing the size. I got a quote on the Exo Grapplers today and I think I'm going with those.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw them the other day..

8622f46bd64e11b02b92674c9c61b51b.jpg

Looks good.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score