New BFG T/A KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Probably because it's not the stock tire size. 37's will fit, just do a little trimming if you're gonna go fast in da wash doe.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37" KO2 update... All seems great on the tires and road feel. I did stick one 37" on my matching Roost rim underneath in stock spare location. It does fit with a little clearance, but I had a concern with the differential rubbing as the suspension cycles up and thus back a bit. Well, it does make contact with the spare as I saw evidence of a small cleaned spot on my differential cover from rubbing on the spare tire. I've got stock hitch as well. With a bit more room without that hitch, I'd maybe be able to hang the tire more rearward. But it'd always want to shift forward without some sort of stop welded underneath. So, now it's in my bed until I come up with a solution.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just installed a set of the New BFG T/A K02s.

I was a little shocked picking up my truck today from the dealership. It was in there having some transmission work and a power steering leak. Anyhow, I had them re-shoe the Raptor while they was at it. When i went to pick it up, I was pleasantly surprised. I honestly hadn't been keeping up and didn't know about the new KO2s. The new KO2s are cool looking! I've only put about 20 miles on them but noise wise their great and the feel nice so far! It's a little late in the season so I don't foresee trying them out in the snow or any mountain roads at our place in Colorado but It's the rainy season here in Dallas. So i made get to try them out on some mud.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my ko2s for about 1000 miles maybe so far, bought them off of @2014RubyRed. So far they are doing great i have had them in some deep snow and they did pretty well i was surprised, i know Ruby ran them for about 5k miles or so and he had them in Colorado, maybe he can talk more about them. So as of right now i think the tires have about 6000 miles on them, all of them have a little over 11/32 of tread on them (new 15/32s). Overall i am happy with them i mainly do my driving at 70-75 and they feel great no complaints from me.

I cant confirm on your default pic but are the side wall letters white on the KO2's?

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cant confirm on your default pic but are the side wall letters white on the KO2's?

Yup
cac73cbfc45fd004e4828979cade57a7.jpg

socal2ks

Reaction score
Has anyone driven down wet farm/rural roads with these? We were fortunate to get some heavy rains, but the stock KO is downright scary on these roads when they are wet. It's a combination of hydroplane/ driving on ice type of feeling.

Questioning whether or not to go with the ko2's or go with the Toyo R/T