New BFG T/A KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't you just install the 35s with the black letter outside? or is there an actual inside/outside on these tires?

Yes, you can install the 35s with the black letters out (white letters in), but with our truck's suspension, open wheel wells, and possibly an after-market bumper, you may still see the white letters on the inside. It's an issue for some folks which is why I mentioned it.

Also, some folks WANT the white letters, so for them, they'll need to get the 35s, not the LT315s.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White letters....we talkin bout letters man?!?!? Letters??? Jk

I still stand by my comment, very minimal differences between 35's and 315's. If I was a guy that wanted to replace the stock size tires, I wouldn't wait all this time for 315's. Just get the 35's and be done. I think that was everyone's point Taxman.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, that might be OK for some but speed rating is very important for me.
And having 4.1 lbs. shaved off the rotational mass is a big plus for braking.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those were pretty solid points made by Taxman. I was just having some fun with the white letters argument.

Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No worries,
I knew there were differences all around between the two tires, I just forgot all the EXACT particulars.
I need new tires this winter and stopped looking after hearing the new KO2 would come in OEM Raptor size or should I say specs.

Last edited:

jschell1309

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah crap you are right, I didn't look close enough. Yeah the 35" KO2 at $918 shipped is a hell of a deal.