New BFG T/A KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my KO2's today as a warranty replacment for my KO's. Prorated at 80% the ko's were at 14/32nds. The ko2 seem much quieter on the freeway and down the gravel road. They also too a lot less weight to balance out.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow they really are nice looking tires. I'm thinking I'm gonna be buying KO2s soon. Only need to do one more big ass burnout and i should be good

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my replacement 35" ko2s today. BFG offered me 40% replacement on my 4 @ 8/32. Realized I needed 5 and my spare is @ 17/32. They approved the 5th, but rep wouldn't bump up the % without me asking to talk to a supervisor. Then said she could do %50. Told her I still didn't think that was fair enough and said 56% was the actual average tread. I had to ask for a supervisor again and while I was on hold somehow I got put back in the queue and had to tell my issue to another rep. The rep asked if I was happy with %60 and I was shocked. "Hell yeah!"
Did that lady rep have more discounting authority and just decided to be a biotch today I wonder.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have logged about 12k on mine now. So far so good, but wearing out faster than my D-tracs. I am guessing I am only going to get about 36k on these tires. Which sucks when you are putting about 50k a year on your truck....