Need Help...Method Fat Five Color Change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

equake

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am looking for a very simple wheel for my tux black raptor. Something along the lines of the Method Fat Five or a similar wheel. My problem is that I DON'T want black. How feasible it is to powder coat the methods? This is my first post so let loose if its a stupid question.

OP
OP
E

equake

Reaction score
Thanks Huck for the quick reply. Any issues with durability with the powder coating? Thanks again for the bak flip. Its working great.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know khc powder coated fat fives before. Contact khcdave. U can probably buy them from him and powder coat them then he can ship them out to u

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Andy check out cpc powder cost in crest hill. They quotes me $80 a wheel for brand new beadlocks when I was going to go that route. Also have life time garuntee. I've had several Harley parts coated there. Great work and almost unlimited color combos.

Glad you like the bakflip. Also got some badges for you, just haven't picked them up yet