Need help deciding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well long story short when I originally ordered my truck I had the bead locks ordered, after finding out they where on back order and would delay me getting my truck I removed them. Well my local dealer got a raptor in with bead locks and needless too say I instantly regretted not getting them. So I found a set of new takeoffs bead locks and tires with less then 500 miles for 1800. My question. What would you do? go and stock tires or go method and some toyos or generals or similar. I'm not a huge fan of the stock goodyears. What do you guys think?

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stocks can only run the BFG AT KO tires I think, or only tires with a similar bead. One of the mods has a cut away pic of the beadlocks in his sig and mentioned the tire compatibility when meeting with the SVT team in person for Q/A.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You cant go wrong with Methods and Generals/Toyos...and we can hook you up with a great deal on them.