Need Advice on new tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Peattie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in need of new tires since the stock ones are chunking. i still want an all terrain tire so what are my best options? ive heard good things about the nitto terra grapplers but they only make a LT325/70R17 and im not sure if thatd fit. any help would be great. thanks

Edit: on the stock wheels

Last edited:

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TMX Raptor

The Toyo A/T II is a great choice for an all terrain. If you like the more aggressive look we recommend the Toyo M/T. Let us know if you want a quote on any tire.

Here's our Orange truck with Toyo M/Ts...

Front_suspension.jpg

Hill.jpg

TMX1.jpg

Banned
Reaction score
if you see snow, ill suggest the duratrac

if you dont see snow as often, i vote for falken wildpeak

although the wildpeak may be great in snow as well. i havent read any reviews, or tested mine in snow yet

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
just bought the FALKEN WILDPEAKS, ride nice and look great.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I just put Duratracs on mine. I haven't been home to play with em but the wife hasn't complained about them other than the fact they make even more people look at the truck. Lol

giffordt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the Duratrac's and mounted them on stock 2012 rims. Love them so far and can't wait until the snow comes!! I run Toyo Open Country A/T's (325/65-18 mounted on KMC XD Monsters) for the non-snow months and they are great (had a bit of difficulty getting them balanced correctly at first, but all is good now). I just noticed that the 325/65-18 size is not available on the A/T II's, might have to find an alternative when these wear out. Don't want to go down to a 60-series tire on the A/T II's.

OP
OP
P

Peattie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont see snow more than once a year when i take a trip to mammoth in cali. but thanks for the responses. is the wildpeaks still good for off road?

Last edited: