Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be the guinea pig. Just ordered 'em, should be here in 3-5 days.

How much you pay a tire? I was thinking about trying them and selling my almost new 35" grabbers. I can get them for $330 a tire mounted and balanced.

OP
OP
factive

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any Status on these? Dave or Factive?

Yeah. Discount just called me and I'm going down there in a couple hours to get 'em slapped on. Will have them weighed first and will post pictures and thoughts later in the week after I get a chance to run them through the desert.

OP
OP
factive

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No scale so I weighed the spare at my house. 105lbs - 31.5lbs (stock svt wheel) = 73.5lbs. Definitely not the 57lbs listed on spec but not too bad either.

Fairly mild mannered on the street. They're louder than stockers but not even close to a Toyo MT. I didn't want a loud tire and these won't bother me at all.

I'm going to reserve full judgement until I run them offroad for awhile but at this point I kind of wish I'd would've waited for the 37" BFG AT.