Mickey THompson Claw 35 or 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyc279

Reaction score
I want to run Mickey Thompson claw radials and was wondering if the 37" with stock wheels will fit without any modifications. I can run the 35" but would prefer the larger tire. Thanks Tom

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
avoid the baja claw or baja claw TTC radials. Terrible tires. I got 25k mi out of mine. they don't stay balanced and dont wear correctly no matter how often you align or rotate

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are 50 threads on 37's. Look at the sticky on the main page. I am about to go to 37's myself. If BFG AT's ever come back. It will probably rub for sure. Are you at mid-perch? If not, you have no chance. Hammer back the pinch welds, trim fenders, etc. Go read the other threads. Send pic's when you get it done. These truck's really look like they were made for 37's. IMO.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I want to run Mickey Thompson claw radials and was wondering if the 37" with stock wheels will fit without any modifications. I can run the 35" but would prefer the larger tire. Thanks Tom

Give us a call, we can explain all the options for you.